Sleep lots
After I have no job and get back to Bangkok, I spent my days for sleeping, some day, I did nothing else except sleep, wake up then, sleep again.
It helps my cold that I has been sick for over month. Now head is still blank, might need to arrange things for my head, my room, then, will see what else I will do next.
No depress now yet until in few month without job. Expense is waiting, you know.
I know I'm interesting for the design so much and really enjoy working on it, I might have to start that part very fast, otherwise, I might see myself somewhere that I like but not so much.
Maybe trip with something for drawing and go to Pai for some inspiration market would be nice.
Don't be lazy too long, that's theory for me right now.
It helps my cold that I has been sick for over month. Now head is still blank, might need to arrange things for my head, my room, then, will see what else I will do next.
No depress now yet until in few month without job. Expense is waiting, you know.
I know I'm interesting for the design so much and really enjoy working on it, I might have to start that part very fast, otherwise, I might see myself somewhere that I like but not so much.
Maybe trip with something for drawing and go to Pai for some inspiration market would be nice.
Don't be lazy too long, that's theory for me right now.


<< Home