Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Burma

I'm reading book about Burma, book names : Burma - Women's Voices For Hope, this book is writing from Burmese women who refugee in Thailand and have done the workshop by an Australian woman to encourage them writing about their lives, their relatives, friends, or anyone they know about. To tell people about Burma to the world.

It's very sad story but sad might not be enough to cover it. I could see how different of life being around the world. People who have no choice about living in the motherland, then, being violence or abuse, any kind.

This book made me feel like I want to do something again, something that can change people mind to care about others and equally.

I will get back to read more.