Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Complaining through Blogs

I have cooked pasta today for dinner, I put 2 different kinds of eggplant, soy bean, shrimps, garlic, chili, pepper, salt. Coincidently, it turned out to be nice one, and I enjoyed it.


Today, I came to work at first 2 people with one colleague and was sitting downstairs to wait people to come. When they arrived, I just got to my office and start working. I have review the overview process and going to finish and send to all team. Then, write process flowchart for next.

Have work with other 2 colleagues in term of designing the model to Speak Out for Public Awareness program. Spent lots of time, but finalize with what we go. I just have to draw it look nice for presentation board for another colleague work on later.

Put money to the bank Went to check notebook shop 2 times for extra ones for others, it’s close. Don’t know why.

From only 2 lists of item for reminder what I have to do, one have done since yesterday. Another one, just need to start. One page overview that expect to be done since yesterday, or latest this morning, just finish at 5PM. Thank you, but late! Who should be stress?

I found out that I am not so happy and have to think a lot about will I work longer and for how long. Many initiative ideas have been stuck because can’t install the program, don’t know why they thing this way, but come up that I can’t do thing much, just let it be. And that’s happiness part I have over the work.

Stupid ex relationship and involve to IT with some reason, keep make me nerve with contact another person “that he appreciates” to work on, if you felt like she can work, let she does all those. Don’t put in between, who is responsible for what?

Then, policy with no day off is so annoyed me. I’m not lazy and work hard, but just can’t do that. If they broke the rule for me especially, I’m still not happy. Why don’t you understand thing easily? Rules are important and need to have, but if somebody really needed to have some times off. There is some sign telling for that part.

Maybe that’s the sign for me that I should start something myself without under the rules of anyone or feeling of boss.

Am I happy with what I am doing? I like job, but I don’t like policy and expectations from boss over me.

I don't see how people would be happy without day off when they need it, there is some reason, and I am not a slave. Plus I have to think of my health too. I discussed with big boss another day and she believes same way as another boss, and she can see that I don’t really agree with. I don’t like tension over working. So for me, it's easy to just think about if I was happy with job or not. if policy i can't go, I just leave! That’s Easy.

“you have to come to work every day, mon-fri, no time off, if not really sick until you almost die, you have to come. If you can't go with this, just leave

If I asked for sick leave, my boss with ask me why I am sick, then, irritate me with question, if I was really sick.

I am not a liar! if I didn't feel right, and I am not lazy, so, listen to me too

Sometime I was being so mean in my mind, if they said they are going to listen to the kids, what they say, but one staff here have problem. She already speak out, so, your problem!

You can't meet your objective if you didn't hear the voice

I understand that it needs to create the rule, but i will go individually to see how things go, organization is not that big, you need to respect and understand all of them or know them, in another word.


Sounds like I should leave

I don't feel right at all, and it made me become rude, because things are not making sense

Oh another thing, I don't like idea of management is just a little higher position and responsibilities more than others, but decision making already done at board level, understandable. But it's no communication if decision already made, and why?

All is my problem? All is about I can’t work in this position anymore? All about what I think it’s not right? I should change and do things for myself?