Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Peaceful

Q: Where is it? Is it exist in this world?

A: It's in your mind. Find it out. By yourself! ;)

Yeah, I think today until now, I should have those kind of questions in my mind. Life is shaking but by myself, somebody might be part of condition of shaking, but that's all about me. You know how to manage your time? You know how to live in this world? You know how to be happy in this world?

Human brain is amazing! We can think about many things and expectation is big thing that can make us in many condition of life. Also, can kill you too - "expectation"

Tomorrow still be long day. Start from meeting first thing in the morning. :) Smile and see what will it happen.. Alright!