Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In another country

Yes, I just made my plan to go to another country now - since February 8th, I just jump to the plane on the night of February 7th because plan just changed and I worried if I told anyone, plan will change again. So, just left about midnight that night.

I firstly changed plan because my dad was getting fever and seemed in bad situtions because he has heart disease on January 29th. then, have to postponed again for my brother's father-in-law died, it was very sad and I just feel sad to them, he died in very young age, just 53 years old. He died lonely with no one around, after ate noodles, dizzy, stopped by in fuel station, vomited and fell down. Sound like heart attack. I went to his funeral one night, it was so sad.

I actually got sick on the plane, vomited, diahreared and eyes shuted for seconds, then, I found later that I got my legs blues in many places. That might because of foods (I found many people ran to toilet) and got blues because of running to toilet.

I reach to Brisbane about noon, sunny day, I just had "Mat" that friend asked to buy for and declared. We just reach to house, talking for long time, went out to Thai restuarant nearby and had good talking with Thai people there, found prepaid card phone and then, went for beer time.. (I almost got drunk every day when I came here). Friend made vegetables pasta, it's yum, I ate too much. We talked for another anything for long times.

Thur, Feb 9th. I went for meeting with friend, we had fun about talking on website her organization is going to make, I walked to shopping malls later and got postcard but didn't write one. I went to my friend's office, chatted with freinds for a while, then, went for shopping, I cooked Thai foods that night, Tom ka gai, pad thai and pumpkin with eggs stir-fried. They all (8 people) loved my foods, it's good though, I tried to eat less. (Luke, Monica and Ziggie are nice host). We came back home about after midnight I was so sleepy. Because of sickness on plane and can''t sleep well last night. It needs to adjust my body to new place and time.

Fri, Feb 10th. I got up very late this morning, and went to sleep again. Ate Crouisane with milk and orange juice for breakfast, then, go to bed again, got up about 11 am, sweated, lied down, red books and slept again. It was so humid today, I just didn't do anything today, just brush friend's carpet and thought about life. Friend came back, I made stir-fried rice noodles for both of us and talking for long time again.

Sat, Feb 11th. We planned to go to the beach today, chat friend called. But I said that we will go out town today, we can't find accomadations in Surfer beach, then, friend just thought about visit parents in Noosa, exclusive place in Australia. We went to local market here, and had fresh toss, we met Jade here, she looked different and nice, she lose some weights. We bought a lot of things, and it loosed my confidence about people because I just haven't seen any Thai people there, only Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Chinese. We reach to Noosa about evening, had only snacks but was so full. I shared room with freind.

Sun, Feb 12th. We swam in pool in the morning and went to the beach in the afternoon. Funny that we just changed our swimsuits at beach with one towel... We had ice-cream, and cost me about 2 times more expensive than Thailand. I cooked Thai foods again, Tom Ka Gai, Sweet Thai vegetables with eggs, pumpkin and eggs, chicken and basil. Not only people like this time, but Bella and Billy too.

Mon, Feb 13th. We left Noosa about 9:30am, I had ice-cream and Ansac - Aussie biscuit that made since they had war. We reach to house about 11:30am, friend left to meeting. I just relax, had lunch, then, did my loundry, then, read magazine, then, went to friend's office. Read emails, responded and chatting.. Then, went for meeting with 2 other friends, it was fun talking and laughing on train, then, when reach to house. We talked until midnight.

Tue, Feb 14th.. Would be meeting day with Jenny and explore this city...

Until now, I like this town, houses are looking really nice. Calm and feel like home.

Wait until next posting......