Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Monday, January 16, 2006

Getting sick

I am sick now. It's bad that I got a cold for about a month already, I got it when I went to North-eastern areas on December 17th - 19th -- Nakhon Panom, Sakon nakorn and Udonthani, for 3 days to help Chantalle and Sarah on translation works to Tsunami victim family, at that time weather was so cold, reduced so much just when we reach there. We got chill at night in the guesthouses, I got fever on the last day when we were back to Bangkok. I don't think it will last long, but it is, just few days ago, I got worse. Weather changed last week, reduce about 10 degrees (C) again. So, now, I cough, nose running, headache sometime and sneezes. I spent almost my day on bed yesterday, got up early like normal (but a bit later from last month - 7am). then went to bed again about 9am, and afternoon for another time. Also went to bed at night about 9pm. Sleep a lot hah!

When you got sick, some time you got emotional too. I don't expect anyone to take care of me, I feel free and good to be alone too. (But when you have partner, it's different, you might expect him/her to be around). In opposite way, sometime I'm tough, discipline and will talk straight forward.


Nothing much now, when tired with my cold, I went to bed, reading books for a while then, fell asleep. I think it's just natural healing.

Hope it's gone soon.