Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

After 3 years we met again

คนเราจะมีพรุ่งนี้ได้อีกกี่วัน เวลามีเหลือกันเท่าไร...

I listen to this song right now and remind me to move on. Life is ours. Then, will do anything I want to.

Today is meeting day of old IBM friends, about 3 years we have never met in this big group like this. Had fun on talking about each other lives, we had 7 people and 4 of them left IBM already, I might be the first person, haha. IBM brought me very good thoughts of organizing and systematic, also good friends. We had fun talking about anything, old colleague, gossip like women, and karaokae party 3 years ago with 4 generations of songs because we worked there so long until new people coming, older generation still and her daughter. I laughed a lot, surprising that Ya can sing "Karabao" songs and very like it.

We expect to meet again, some of them can't join meeting tonight. And will add on with some activities, actually we planned to play bowling together, but 2 friends forgot about it and wore skirt, so, we just sat down, had dinner and talked.

P Nok talked to me that she's glad I can do thing I want to, maybe it's about "Free Life", she wish me to have "good trip" if i'm on trip, "good work" if I'm on work and "good life" all the same to you to ka, P Nok.