Drink and Dance
Woo Hoo.... For over 2-3 years without going to bar and had night life for drinking and dancing. Finally last night we made it.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a party girl, I just like to enjoy sometime with friends. Yesterday, I was planning to meet one best friend in old company but different group from few days ago, we planned to have dinner before around my old office, then, make decision if I want to join there party. We had dinner and talked about things, people and progression, it's good to know the updating informations on people who I know but don't get the news for long times.
Then, without any dicussion, I just followed them ;)
We reach to Sukhumvit 55, Soi Tonglor 10 and "Boose" - Pub and restuarant, when we reach there about 9pm, not so many people there, but just an hour, you got difficult time to find the place to stand, I started drinking whisky mixed with 7-up, then, with coke then, 7-up pure, and 7-up with lime. All were good and made me drunk after that. But not so bad, it's fun to get drunk a bit and can be more enjoyable. Then, we danced I think since we reach there about 9pm and left about 1:30 am, we danced like crazy and had fun, not really profession dance, don't expect about that, but you know it's just what idea for fun and moved our bodies, so, we just laughed and seemed no one wanted to stop. Jan, Joop, P Tok, P Moo and Yom (but only half dancing, she didn't get up). The only thing that bothered me was smoked, when you went to closed building with people smoke around you, and been there for many hours, you will got some problems to breath and I did (do), especially when other two friends visited and smoked just next to me, and didn't emit it up, but just the same level we stood, I had problem and later, felt like want to sleep, but it's not really because of sleepy, just smoke came to my eyes.
New friends asked me about what am I doing.. well, unemployed and nothing, but before when I told them what I worked in 10 years and got to know these group of friends, then, worked with hilltribes, it made more interested to them, and long discussions about decision I made to work with, yes, it was interested for Bangkok woman with very good / well known company but changed her life to work in different areas in rural place. And I had fun working there really. Developed a lot of skills by that. Life was more enjoyable. But in few days, I will leave to other places and have more fun to my life.
Thanks Joop to invited me to party, I had fun!
---
Another night before last, I went out and met a new friend again outside, I took him for dinner place in Oragon, new superstore, I only drank hot lemon and honey, then, we went to another place for drinking, I drank beer, by he had some liguor mixed with coke. We had long talking about things, business ideas and lives, sort of good talking. We aparted about 11pm.
I got contact from "somebody" I didn't expect, but finally we had long discussion on phone in about 4 hours about his life, attitudes, thoughts, somethings bothered him, I wish I could help him feeling better about life and at least find the way to find a better solutions. Life is not so easy, and will find its way if we don't give up before.
"Dependable" is another word I found for this topic, and we will figure out.
Until the next time.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a party girl, I just like to enjoy sometime with friends. Yesterday, I was planning to meet one best friend in old company but different group from few days ago, we planned to have dinner before around my old office, then, make decision if I want to join there party. We had dinner and talked about things, people and progression, it's good to know the updating informations on people who I know but don't get the news for long times.
Then, without any dicussion, I just followed them ;)
We reach to Sukhumvit 55, Soi Tonglor 10 and "Boose" - Pub and restuarant, when we reach there about 9pm, not so many people there, but just an hour, you got difficult time to find the place to stand, I started drinking whisky mixed with 7-up, then, with coke then, 7-up pure, and 7-up with lime. All were good and made me drunk after that. But not so bad, it's fun to get drunk a bit and can be more enjoyable. Then, we danced I think since we reach there about 9pm and left about 1:30 am, we danced like crazy and had fun, not really profession dance, don't expect about that, but you know it's just what idea for fun and moved our bodies, so, we just laughed and seemed no one wanted to stop. Jan, Joop, P Tok, P Moo and Yom (but only half dancing, she didn't get up). The only thing that bothered me was smoked, when you went to closed building with people smoke around you, and been there for many hours, you will got some problems to breath and I did (do), especially when other two friends visited and smoked just next to me, and didn't emit it up, but just the same level we stood, I had problem and later, felt like want to sleep, but it's not really because of sleepy, just smoke came to my eyes.
New friends asked me about what am I doing.. well, unemployed and nothing, but before when I told them what I worked in 10 years and got to know these group of friends, then, worked with hilltribes, it made more interested to them, and long discussions about decision I made to work with, yes, it was interested for Bangkok woman with very good / well known company but changed her life to work in different areas in rural place. And I had fun working there really. Developed a lot of skills by that. Life was more enjoyable. But in few days, I will leave to other places and have more fun to my life.
Thanks Joop to invited me to party, I had fun!
---
Another night before last, I went out and met a new friend again outside, I took him for dinner place in Oragon, new superstore, I only drank hot lemon and honey, then, we went to another place for drinking, I drank beer, by he had some liguor mixed with coke. We had long talking about things, business ideas and lives, sort of good talking. We aparted about 11pm.
I got contact from "somebody" I didn't expect, but finally we had long discussion on phone in about 4 hours about his life, attitudes, thoughts, somethings bothered him, I wish I could help him feeling better about life and at least find the way to find a better solutions. Life is not so easy, and will find its way if we don't give up before.
"Dependable" is another word I found for this topic, and we will figure out.
Until the next time.


<< Home