Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cut it and move on

Yes, sometime you have to do that. When you found something it's not good for you, and can't find the way to deal with it alright. You just have to "cut it" then, move on.

Few year ago till now, I have learned a lot about life. I remembered when my closed friend was getting married many years ago, her speech in her wedding party was about "life has changed a lot that year" I was doubt and can't understand what it means, now I know.

That might be fortune if somebody believe in. And Thai people are. Life status moves from one to another one. You never known what will happen to you. Perceptions, experiences, awerenesses would help you clear your vision better.