Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Heading back to Phang Nga again

Tonight will be last night for 1 month holiday in Bangkok and so on. I'll go back to Bang Niang again tomorrow night (but no ticket yet). I'll go back to see what I really want to do, I was enjoyed working with them, but last month was something boring to me because of routine and no desire about working as much as I used to. The pay rate is something bothered me too. But because of friend's asking and I know it would be more interesting to the job but no good life of paying stuffs, I might need to consider something changed in my life again.

I'm not so sure what it will be, I just guess they can't do any better than what I expected, but at least I can started some good things for project before I got things that I could compromise my thoughts to work with. It's not easy I know, and because of long holiday, it made me think again if that's what I really wanted to do, my time is running down. My plan about Australia and China if couldn't make it soon. It'll never happen. I scare about it.

Life's seems harder for me now. NO relationship, Not good pay job and lost in some reason for what I am doing. But I wish I could be in track soon. I would normally not get lost so long.

Anyway, I decided to go back first, and will wait to see what's news in life..

Pray for me!