Leeming My Freelife

Bangkokian but got to learn English, I will write in Both Thai and English in this blogs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Born in Bangkok Experiences with many rural places in Thailand and others

Friday, July 20, 2007

Quit job Weekly

What the hell....

haha.. I don't want to start something rude. But yeah, my ex colleague just quit job this afternoon. Seems it happens weekly here now. I don't know what is it going on, but can't compare with mine. or maybe.

I was away from computer or at least not so long time until I could write anything, now I'm fighting with time and this time, it's 2 hours already haha.. money money...

I have returned organization's laptop that I used in about 1/2 year to them by Monday, every day I was trying to online but because it's costing me every minutes, so, I have decided to use it very short time and very useful only. Until today, seems, I am online in about the time everyones want to talk to me, plus some interesting job and I have to write something about my interesting.

I still don't know what next step will bring me too. I just want to have some free time to something I like and yeah, working at old place will not be an option anymore. I don't know why people work that tense, can they make better job though? Well, don't want to be sassy, but hey! I'm not happy mean not happy anyway.

I want to leave soon, but it's rainig outside, so, I might need to finish this one and just stay outside reading.

Nothing much, just want to record that somebody just left organization today. : )